13 Oct Otrum is growing! We are hiring an additional Channel Manager EMEA
We have received many applications for this position, and the team are working through them. The application period is now closed. Thank you for your interest!
Otrum is seeking a Channel Manager to drive partner sales throughout all areas of operation, working as part of a lean and efficient organisation, your main tasks will be:
- Be an Otrum ambassador – gain in-depth knowledge of Otrum’s product portfolio, pricing structure and go to market plans. This role will provide critical input into future strategy.
- Chain-wide customer contact, from senior level business executives within client headquarters and regional divisions, to local hotel management.
- Building trust between hotel chains and Otrum Partners, maximising frame agreement potential and ensuring that Otrum Partners deliver a consistent end-customer experience.
- Recruit, manage and develop Major Accounts.
- Complex RFP and contract negotiations with hotel chains and individual hotels.
- Accelerating the sales potential and expanding the pipeline of Otrum’s Partners.
- Providing comprehensive weekly sales forecasts, pipeline projections and budgets for regional Partner areas, and giving input into business models.
- Supporting the local sales processes of Otrum Partners – forecast, pipeline, negotiation and quote handling.
- Ensuring that Partners perform to Otrum standards (SOP and SLA), through development of their technical and operational knowledge.
- Strengthening the relationship between Otrum and its partners on all level of the organisation.
- Creating business cases based on in-depth knowledge of the Partner and their territories.
- Identifying and developing incentive programs within Partner areas, to accelerate marketing opportunities.
- Identifying new Partners.
This position has a fixed office base in central Oslo, frequent travel will be required. Otrum offers a competitive salary and benefits package, with a bonus scheme directly linked to KPIs.
Our expectations of applicants:
- Solid sales / account management experience.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent English, spoken and written.
- Willingness to travel.
- Application letter and CV to be submitted in English.
All applications to be sent via email to:
Stein Surlien, CEO
Please CC: Janne Martinsen, CFO, email@example.com