09 Apr Otrum to launch room management app at HITEC Amsterdam
Otrum, the leading provider of interactive TV and digital signage software solutions to the hospitality industry, is delighted to announce the launch of a comprehensive new staff mobile app at HITEC Amsterdam!
Otrum Touch Housekeeping will revolutionise the way in which housekeeping management operates. The mobile app can be used standalone, or as an add-on to an existing Otrum IPTV solution. As housekeepers and technical staff are always on the move, the app is accessed via mobile phone, tablet or any web browser.
The key features of Otrum Touch Housekeeping are:
- Room status management, with progress tracking.
- Automatic task allocation, based on staff availability.
- Optimisation of staff workloads.
- Two-way messaging between staff.
- Reporting of lost and found items, with photo upload.
- Reporting of maintenance issues, with photo upload.
- Minibar consumption reports / stock level monitoring.
Nigel Bateson, SVP Products at Otrum, states “Otrum Touch Housekeeping will change the game for anyone managing a housekeeping or technical team – giving an overview of current, upcoming and closed tasks, as well as the photo upload function which we know is going to be popular! If you want to see more, visit Otrum at HITEC Amsterdam (booth 125).”