Patient Portal (TV or Mobile)
Arriving in your hospital bed can be a very uneasy experience. Otrum improves the entire patient experience through the Otrum Patient Portal. Based on a TV or Mobile Device, the Patient Portal helps the patient to find the answers they need regarding their treatment, their stay and ultimately their recovery. Additionally, the Patient Portal is a one-stop solution for patient entertainment to make the experience that little bit more comfortable.
- Bedside ‘patient entertainment’ solution
- Channels and Movies / Casting options
- YouTube and Netflix Access
- Treatment plans / Recovery plans
- Educational / Information videos
- Communication and Messaging
- Order/Request portal
(Food & Drink, Appointments, Transport)
- Central control of volume and system access
- Patient Survey
Facility Management App
Daily routines, reporting and checklists are now streamlined via the Otrum Facility Management application. Staff can use their own mobile device to securely access the portal. Management has full control and overview of tasks, progress, problems and issue allocation. All data is now instantly at the fingertips of the staff that need it. Compatible with most Smartphones and Tablets.
- Allocation of daily work tasks to staff
- Task handover and tracking, including escalation and status reports
- Task close out
- Restock management of consumables
(towels, soap, etc.)
- Lost & Found database
- Maintenance reporting (camera upload)
- Use own mobile devices or rugged tablets
Common area communication
Within a clinical setting, digital signage falls into 2 broad categories, including Information displays and Wayfinding.
Otrum offers both of these solutions, integrated with the latest SOC (system on chip) Smart Signage displays.
In public areas, Information displays can be used to display both static and dynamic content to assist the patients and staff with necessary information. Content can include videos, text, images and dynamic information such as facility wayfinding, or data sourced via APIs from 3rd party sources.
- Digital signage for patient communication in communal zones
- Live TV
- Education and regulations for infectious diseases
- Price boards for cafeterias and shops
- API Connector for 3rd party data
(cafeteria menus, transport, waiting times, news, weather etc.)
- Integration with common calendars from Office365/MS Exchange
- Wayfinding to hospital departments and treatment rooms
- Automated door sign displays
- Touch screens for ad-hoc room bookings